Members of the KZNCC
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- -Are enriched by becoming part of a wider ecumenical family with links to the SACC, the All Africa Conference of Churches (AACC) and the World Council of Churches (WCC);
- -Are alerted to situations and developments that call for a Christian response;
- -Share information and action strategies with Churches and Christian organisations from around the province;
- -Learn how to strengthen the voice of the Church by inter-Church collaboration;
- -Have access to many ecumenical training and exposure opportunities;
- -Benefit from various types of capacity building/training as requested by member Churches and organisations.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF MEMBERSHIP
– Attend and participate actively in meetings and events;
– Communicate issues from their Church/organisation to the KZNCC and vice versa;
– Encourage members of their Church/organisation to take part in the life and work of the KZNCC
-Encourage other Churches and Christian organisations to become members of the KZNCC;
-Act as ambassadors for the KZNCC in their own circles of influence;
-Pay an annual membership fee and in other ways promote the financial sustainability of the organisation.